Saturday, March 21, 2009

Short Update

I returned from Germany 5 weeks ago. I was treated 6x for Borreliosis with the Bionic 880 and then Dr W. declared me to be free of Lyme Disease (Borrelia burgdorferi bacteria) .

Sorry I did not wind up doing the blog while I was there -the internet connection at the Kleins Guesthouse was up several flights of stairs (I have mobility issues) and I did not want to use an internet cafe due to the EMFs (Dr. W. explicitly warns against EMF exposure during treatment).

Now that I've been back for a while and am in recovery mode, I'll be trying to fill in all the gory details of my treatment in the next few days/weeks.

2 comments:

  1. ZombieMum, it's great to see your first post! I think the Lyme community needs as many positive feedback from Dr. W's patients on the Bionic 880 treatment as possible. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad you're writing. i can't wait to read further updates. :)

    take good care.

    ReplyDelete